PRIDE

Group of the Month

AVARI/MUCHOMON/ALANA/PRIDE

Thread of the Month

WEREWOLF BAR MITZVAH
&

FARGO

affiliates
BAD END KH: Reawakening PandemØnium the fantasy forsaken chewing on pearls Tatterdemalion

LISTED AT
RPG-D

credits
sidebar credit to dana. all other credits go here.

Add Reply
New Poll

OTM Nominations - January!
Meeks
 Posted: Jan 27 2015, 05:44 PM

TuskFan211
Group: Admin

• 'Hero' and 'Villain' of the month don't need to be taken literally, alignment-wise. A neutral character, for instance, can be nominated for either, and in some cases a villain can be nominated for hero otm aaand vice versa! it all depends on the events of this month - nominate a character you think has had a significant positive influence or has acted heroically this month for hero, and a character who has had signficant negative influence or has acted villainously for villain.
  • Please, however, do not nominate your own character for either of these.
  • You can include your own character in a group of the month nomination - which is a couple, or friendship, or set of enemies, or alliance, or any other group you feel has been particularly impressive lately.
  • Thread of the month nominations have one requirement: the nominated thread has to have had at least four posts this past month.
  • Nominations should be based on accomplishments specific to this month, not your favorites in general.

CODE

[b]Hero of the Month:[/b]
[b]Villain of the Month:[/b]
[b]Group of the Month:[/b]
[b]Thread of the Month:[/b]

--------------------

user posted image
when the last light warms the rocks and the rattlesnakes unfold
mountain cats will come to drag away your bones
but rise with me forever across the silent sand
and the stars will be your eyes, and the wind will be my hands

PMWebsiteAIM
^
Meeks
 Posted: Jan 27 2015, 05:50 PM

TuskFan211

Hero of the Month: I'LL SAY Melanie Ravenswood for because idk I've enjoyed seeing Jemi's gradual development of her and I think she's made her a v. compelling character.
Villain of the Month: uMMM i'll go with Pride, i've icced and threaded with him and i've enjoyed every moment of it and i think eps plays him excellently tbh.
Group of the Month: is there a name for like...avari/trashbird/alana/pride??? liar club??? lol bye
Thread of the Month: gOD i'm going to say fargo because it's ridiculous but also a bit grim and the dynamic is really fun and it's been moving at a p. steady pace though it was a thread that just started this month.

--------------------

user posted image
when the last light warms the rocks and the rattlesnakes unfold
mountain cats will come to drag away your bones
but rise with me forever across the silent sand
and the stars will be your eyes, and the wind will be my hands

PMWebsiteAIM
^
Epsilon
 Posted: Jan 27 2015, 05:51 PM

BELIEVE IT.
Group: OOC Account

Hero of the Month: Alana Bloom... obviously. I mean, with the way Meeks plays her and the sort of things she's been getting up to? Come on, it's clear. She's been the most active, the most involved, and one of the most fun characters on the board.
Villain of the Month: I'll go with Muchomon. Trashbird hasn't really stirred too much shit up yet, but he's getting there, and his casual, chirpy attitude has been fun to bounce off of.
Group of the Month: Can I like... nominate an enemy relationship? If so, I really want to go with Dandy Mott and Freddie Trumper, because their interactions have been so ridiculous and just so much fun to write. Freddie's attitude plays off absurdly well with Dandy's ridiculous mannerisms, especially when Dandy just outright doesn't care that he tried to kill Freddie multiple times. Bygones, Frederick....
Thread of the Month: How about Fargo? Funny, interesting, and certainly one of my favorite threads I've taken part in. Generally a fun thread.

--------------------
user posted image
current characters
peter pan | pride | toneri otsutsuki
dandy mott | griffith | kirito

claimed characters
lelouch vi britannia | hannibal lecter
PM
^
Jemi
 Posted: Jan 27 2015, 05:53 PM

Daemon AU Queen Of Skeleton Hell
Group: OOC Account

Hero of the Month: seconding alana!! meeks' portrayal of her has been sooo incredible so far and she's already made a pretty damn big mark on the site for someone who hasn't been around for too long.
Villain of the Month: MAN I AM so torn between two options buuut i think i'm going to have to go with muchomon. idk if avari's included with him???? but whatever, storm does a really good job with making him equal parts sinister and chipper and it's just a really unnerving combination when he's around, PLUS he's been getting up to some Shenanigans lately and it's all been really interesting to watch! oops looks like this is a seconding too
Group of the Month: AND since i didn't choose pride for villain of the month (though, he was definitely a close second) i'm going to have to nominate pride and alana for group of the month because ooooomfg what an unlikely relationship i love it. their thread and their icc interactions have been really fun to keep up with and they're both entertaining and interesting sO YEAH
Thread of the Month: werewolf bar mitzvah has been interesting so far! Predator Pals.

--------------------
user posted image
CHARACTERS
| Oswin | Lena | Misty | Carrie | Melanie | Vivi |
PM
^
Storm
 Posted: Jan 27 2015, 06:51 PM

too many ninjas, 0/10

Hero of the Month: thirding alana, I've really been enjoying rping with her and I love her heroic motivations, her perceptive, analytical nature and how smart she is - and all the nuance of the anger and hatred juuust below the surface too
Villain of the Month: yooo pride has been a cool, effective presence so far and I can't wait to see more of what he gets up to!
Group of the Month: liar club aka best fucking club no exceptions, honest people not allowed
Thread of the Month: werewolf bar mitzvah has been both fun and showcases one of my fave recent dynamics, with a lot of tension beneath katherine and isley chatting away as they... hunt every werewolf ever at once. it's been going at a nice pace too, so!

--------------------
Mithos Yggdrasill, Nagato, Sasuke Uchiha, Avari Thesia, Carnival, Richard of Windor, Isley
plot page

user posted image
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz of shine & candyland couture