Hero of the Month
Villain of the Month
Group of the Month
Thread of the Month
WEREWOLF BAR MITZVAH
sidebar credit to dana. all other credits go here.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Alucard
Vlad Tepes, Vlad the Impaler, Count Dracula, Dracula, Count, The Count, The Impaling Prince, No-Life King, Ultimate Vampire, King of Vampires, True Immortal, Bird of Hermes, Zamiel, Monster, Hellsing's Trump Card, The Devil, Lucifer, Abyss General
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Level 5 Alucard
, Level 4 Alucard
, Level 3 Alucard
, Level 2 Alucard
, Level 1 Alucard
, Level 0 Alucard
, Alucard releasing his restriction system
, Alucard's shadow form
, Alucard as "Vlad"
Anti-HeroReason for being on AM:
Five hundred ninety-nineGender:
Alucard is usually seen garbed in a vaguely Victorian fashion. He wears a dark, charcoal-gray suit with the buttons of his vest matching the color of the vest itself. This is worn over a long-sleeved white shirt. At his neck, there is always an intricate, flamboyant red cravat. Over this in its entirety he wears a long red leather duster.
Piercingly bright red eyes are covered with heavily tinted wire-framed sunglasses, also colored red, with goggle sidings. On his head, over his unruly mane of black hair, you'll find a red fedora, the brim of which is unnaturally wide and rather floppy. On his hands, Alucard wears a pair of pristine white gloves, inscribed with the Hellsing family crest.Personality:
Being that Alucard is possessed of the level of power he is, and the skillset that he is, and is therefore nigh invulnerable to conventional harm as well as immortal, he is highly egotistical and arrogant. He kicks his opponents verbally in sensetive areas, goading them into inflicting seemingly fatal wounds only to heal himself and destroy his enemy. He especially seems to take great pleasure in allowing himself to literally be shot to pieces before regenerating as if it were nothing. Alucard doesn't just defeat
his opponents; oh no. He breaks
Alucard is easily seen as being far too eager for a good challenge, quickly descending into apparent madness when faced with an opponent that displays a sufficient level of strength or who makes bold claims. He will become loud, psychotic, and often intentionally use more of his power than is necessary to deal with such an opponent, pushing them to their limits both mentally and physically, in an attempt to draw out this 'power' that was made apparent. If it is not forthcoming, however....he will quickly sober himself, and dispatch the fool.
This lust for a good challenge stems from a desire to find a worthy opponent -- a human opponent -- who can finally destroy him. This would, in his eyes, be the ultimate contradiction: an immortal monster being slain by a mortal human. To such an end, he seeks out those humans who have a strong force of will, in the hope of potentially finding one with a strong enough will to destroy him. Such a force of will, he believes, is only present in humans; Alucard firmly believes that only a man can truly destroy a monster -- another monster might kill and slaughter another monster, but it would not be truly destroyed and defeated.
Alucard deeply admires courage in all beings -- especially in humans. In the same vein, he despises fear with all of his being, even to the point of growing angry and offended when a human commits suicide, which he openly views as the lowest of human will, and a fool's way of escaping.
The disgust he feels with the vampires he hunts is readily apparent, to the point of mocking them most thoroughly about anything he can. A particular tick seems to be when they kill without purpose, or for fun. If Alucard catches wind of something in such a vein, he will thoroughly enjoy tearing said vampires apart.
Above all, Alucard is infinitely loyal to the Hellsing family, and in particular, the head of the family -- Integra, at current.History: here let me give you a thing
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Abilities:
STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES
show us what you're made of
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Immortality: The sort of immortality Alucard possesses is...ambiguous at best. Alucard himself has outright said that immortality is a myth. But what can be confirmed about Alucard's brand of immortality is that he is immune to the effects of time's passage, and t hus will not age, nor will he succumb to any known disease or sickness. As well, it is likely that Alucard's life is shrouded and protected by the many souls he has absorbed.
- Advanced Regeneration: Alucard's regeneration has proven to be exceedingly advanced, and far more potent and powerful than any other known vampire, even exceeding the specifically manufactured and divine-gifted regeneration of such powerful regenerators as Alexander Anderson. Alucard is capable of regenerating from nigh any wound inflicted on him. At need, he can regenerate even entire severed limbs in mere seconds, regenerate from a decapitation, from being blown literally to pieces by gunfire or explosions, sliced into pieces, or even from being literally burned to ash. Exceedingly holy or blessed objects and weapons have proven to cause damage that it is more difficult for alucard to regenerate from, but even Anderson failed to inflict any great damage on Alucard, even when empowered with the Nail of Helena. In the event of truly extensive damage which he cannot simply regenerate, Alucard's entire body often turns into a shadow-like material and reforms.
- Superhuman Strength: The true upper limits of Alucard's strength are never realized. It is seen he is strong enough to tear humans and even other vampires apart like wet paper, even in his fully restrained state. His strength only rises further and becomes more impressive and terrifying as he releases his greater powers, enabling him to physically match or overpower any foe he has faced. It would not be a stretch to say Alucard is at least capable of lifting well in excess of 15 tons, even in his fully restrained state, with his full strength in his fully unreleased state being incalculable.
- Superhuman Speed: Alucard has proven many times capable of being able to move faster than the human eye can track. His movement speed has enabled him to many times seem like he is teleporting, covering vast distances in literally the blink of an eye. Over longer distances, he is capable of moving as little more than twin trails of light from his glowing eyes. The limits to his speed have, like his strength, never been determined, but he is capable of moving well in excess of the speed of sound at need, and his speed likely increases with his state of release, as well.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Alucard's reflexes are refined to the level where he can easily dodge bullets if he should ever need to or simply want to show off to intimidate opponents. He is capable of physically contending with and reacting to blows from opponents as superhumanly fastor faster than he is himself with ease. He was able to react fast enough to catch Rip Van Winkle's magic bullet, which moved at speeds in excess of Mach 3, in his teeth.
- Superhuman Agility: Alucard's agility enables him to perform feats which are considered impossible by many. He seems to have no limits to his flexibility or bodily control, capable of maintaining perfect control in all situations, and his balance is nothing short of remarkable. He is capable of leaping impossible distances, ranging well into the thousands of feet easily, and is capable of standing on or running up or along walls with ease, as if he were on level ground.
- Superhuman Senses: Alucard's senses are remarkably sharp and refined. Examples given include being able to see for dozens of miles in perfect clarity, see in pitch blackness as if it were bright daylight, smell blood from hundreds of meters, hear the sounds of battle from several dozen meters underground, and other similar feats.
- Intangibility: Alucard possesses the ability to render his body physcially intangible, enabling him to walk through walls and likely through physical blows or projectiles, as well.
- Shadow Manipulation: Alucard is capable of manipulating shadows and darkness into physical form, and then controlling them for nearly any purpose.
- Shapeshifting: Alucard can change his physical shape into several other forms. He has been observed shifting into at least four known human forms, as well as a swarm of bats, millions of insects, snakes, hellhounds,an amorphous mass of darkness, and likely other forms as well. It should be noted that Alucard is capable of turning either his entire body into these forms, or merely singular parts of his body.
- Illusions: Alucard is capable of casting illusions of varying power, with a most prominent example being his tricking Walter into seeing Luke Valentine's body as his own.
- Weather Control: Alucard can control the weather to an undefined degree, creating fierce storms in mere moments among other feats.
- Teleportation: Alucard has displayed the ability to teleport for varying distances depending on his State of Release.
- Telepathy: Alucard is capable of speaking telepathically to those he shares a close bond with, such as his Fledgeling, Seras Victoria, and his Master, Integra. He is also capable of communicating telepathically with those in close range to himself with enough effort.
- Mind Reading: Alucard can easily read the minds of the weak-willed, though even the strongest minds are susceptible to his mental attacks and mind reading. If he can actually get his hands on someone, he is capable of breaking nigh any mental defenses.
- Mind Control and Hypnosis: Alucard can hypnotize and control those of weak willpower or those who allow him to do so. With enough effort, Alucard can often hypnotize even individuals of the strongest mindset.
- Telekinesis: Alucard's telekinetic capabilities are rather powerful, though limited similarly to his other powers pending his Release State. At his lowest level of power, he possesses sufficient power to levitate six humans simultaneously and move all six of them with enough force to impale them upon blunt flagpoles. In his Level 3 State of Release, his telekinetic power was augmented hugely, enabling him to move an entire aircraft carrier whose engines were broken and which should have sunk from all the damage it had taken.
- Precognition: Like all vampires, Alucard has a precognitive ability which allows him to anticipate attacks coming at him. This ability is so great, that even if he did not have the spectacular reflexes or speed he does, he would still be capable of easily dodging gunfire. The same can likely be said of any and all attacks launched against him.
- Summoning: Alucard can summon the souls of all those he has absorbed over the years as an army numbering in the millions. All of the souls that were destroyed during the Millenium Incident, as well as all those he was forced to destroy himself to gain control of Schrodinger's powers, despite once being lost, have now been returned to him with further manipulation of the very powers he sought to gain control of. The number of souls he now has within him is incalculable, but likely nears ten million.
- Supernatural Sense: Alucard is possessed of a supernatural "sixth sense" that allows him to detect supernatural influences and creatures at a wide radius. He was able to identify that The Captain was a werewolf upon simply seeing him, and he was capable of seeing the blessings on Father Anderson's bayonets.
- Immunity to Vampire Weaknesses: Alucard has displayed a remarkable resistance, and in some cases, outright immunity to many of the common weaknesses of vampires. His life is not put in danger by sunlight or silver, and even heavily blessed objects and weapons are not capable of inflicting any permanent damage to him.
- Bloodsucking: Alucard, like all vampires, is capable of drinking the blood of other living beings. This not only fuels his own vampiric abilities and keeps his alive and healthy, but in certain cases Alucard is capable of absorbing a being's entire soul, gaining both their memories and, in some cases, their abilities. All souls absorbed in this manner are added to his army of Familiars to be summoned, and even with just a few drops of a person's blood, he is capable of replicating their powers for a short time.
- Schrodinger's Powers: After the Millenium Incident, Alucard has acquired the quantum reality manipulation powers of Shcrodinger. This enables him to exist anywhere, at anytime, in whatever state he wishes. He is omnipresent, and can exist in multiple locations and even times at once. Even if Alucard's arsenal of powers and abilities are beaten and he is "killed", he will simply continue existing until he himself no longer wishes to. It can best be summarized as "I think, therefore I am". So long as he is aware of himself and wishes to remain alive, he will.
- Hibernation: While Alucard periodically requires blood to stay healthy like all vampires, Alucard has displayed a unique ability to enter a hibernative state where he can survive for years at a time. An example was him surviving for 20 years without a drop of blood, only to be fully revived and nearly at his full strength again after drinking merely a few drops of Integra's spilled blood.
- Combat Experience: Even before he abandoned God and became the monster he is today, Alucard was a skilled combatant. He was a Crusader and was very skilled with many forms of martial combat. He is skilled in using his guns in a form of gun kata, using them to defelct blades and other weapons. He is also very tactical when faced with an opponent he can't simply crush, thinking up complex strategies using his powers in mere seconds that often allow him to outwit and utterly destroy opponents.
- Occult Knowledge: Alucard is very experienced in occult knowledge of all types. He is skilled in many "spells" and "rituals", as well as all sorts of superstition and myth about the various weaknesses of supernatural creatures and Freaks. He knows most of the actual weaknesses as well.
- Superhuman Accuracy: Alucard has often displayed the ability to accurately hit targets even when not even looking at them. As well, he is capable of making stunningly accurate shots at impossible distances, using a so-called "third eye" in his forehead.
- Other Abilities: Alucard displays a range of other abilities, which range from being able to project waves of energy from his sword when he wields it, projecting blasts of force from his guns, impaling an enemy with his hand and causing them to explode, firing a virtually limitless supply of bullets from his guns, well in excess of their small magazine size -- in one instance seen firing several hundred bullets from the Casull, which only sports a 7-round magazine, without reloading.
- Release States: Alucard's powers are controlled by the Control Art Restriction System implemented by Arthur Hellsing. Often manifested by the clothing he wears, it will gradually fade and change depending on his level of release.
"Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems three...two...one, approval of Situation A recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent."
- Level Five: Alucard's default level of power, wherein he appears as commonly pictured. His abilities are at their greatest restriction here, with only the barest minimum of abilities on display.
- Level Four: Often marked by Alucard losing his glasses and/or fedora. Alucard's abilities are strengthened, and he gains a few new abilities.
- Level Three: Often displayed by Alucard losing both his glasses and fedora. His eyes will often glow in this state, and his hair will be significantly more wild and tend to float behind him. The powers available to him are further augmented.
- Level Two: This state is often characterized by Alucard removing his arms from the sleeves of his coat, or else discarding it entirely. His hair will grow yet wilder and longer, and his eyes will begin to shift toward an orange color from their usual gold. He gains access to a much broader range of shapeshifting abilities in this state and is capable of summoning Baskerville in this state, a massive Hellhound. His already available powers are also greatly augmented.
- Level One: Alucard's Level One release state is often marked by a very restrictive black jumpsuit, covered in buckles and straps across his torso, legs and arms, and a high collar. His hair is now a twisting mass of hellish ropes and his eyes darken yet further to a reddish orange, with his pupils slitting liken to a cat or reptile's. Most of Alucard's abilities are available to him in this state and his powers are at nearly their full strength.
- Level Zero: Alucard's full power unleashed. Usually pictured as Alucard in a simple black jumper, often likened to a full-body straightjacket of sorts. with his eyes blood red and his hair a writhing mass that reaches near his ankles. He has complete access to his entire supernatural arsenal of powers and abilities, and they are all augmented to their full terrifying power.
- Hellsing ARMS .454 Casull Auto: The Casull is a classical semiautomatic handgun, based on pre WWII handgun designs by Colt, most notably Colt's popular handguns, the M1911 and the M1903. It is approximately 39cm in length (being depicted to be about the same length as the Jackal), weighting approximately 6 kg unloaded and bears a six plus one shot magazine.
The overall look of the Casull is simple and recognizable, but what draws the attention is the abnormally long barrel, used to control the heavy round during recoil. It has a titanium nitrided barrel, which gives it a characteristic gold color. It functions using the Browning short recoil mechanism.
it is too heavy and unwieldy for a human to use, yet a perfect match for Alucard's strength. It fires custom-made explosive rounds, with the steel bullets bearing a core made from the melted silver Christian cross from Lancaster Cathedral. Alucard says that it fires 13mm rounds. A possible explanation would be that the gun was originally chambered in .454 Casull, but now fires a custom round necked up to 13mm, as the casings shown ejected by the pistol are bottle-necked and rimless, while the commercial Casull round uses a straight walled rimmed case.
Despite supposedly being "explosive" rounds, the Casull's bullets display remarkable armor-piercing and target penetration capabilities as well. They have proven capable of punching through even military-issue body armor, and through at least two bodies with no resistance.
- Hellsing ARMS 13 mm Auto Anti-Freak Combat Pistol, Jackal: The Jackal is a massive pistol made especially for Alucard. With a length of 39cm (16 in), weight of 16kg (35lbs), and a black gunmetal construction, it is one of the most powerful hand weapons featured in the series. The words Jesus Christ is in Heaven Now are engraved upon it, in mockery of a similar statement on Alexander Anderson's gloves.
Its unique design makes it seem as if it doesn't have a pistol slide; however, the entire upper assembly is the slide, and moves only a minimal distance compared other guns', making it appear as if there is no pistol slide. The Jackal has its silver ejector port on the left side, implying that it is meant to be used in conjunction with the Casull (sending the shells to the left prevents them from obscuring the wielder's view). In the manga and anime Alucard is usually shown wielding both guns.
The Jackal fires a huge thirteen-millimeter bullet, encased in blessed Macedonian silver and tipped with a mercury-ignition charge. The powder charge is a special formula known as "Marvell's Chemical Cartridge N.N.A.9." The rounds are also explosive hollow-tips, and it has six rounds per magazine. The bullets were designed almost exclusively to be used against Iscariot's Alexander Anderson, who shrugged off the Casull rounds with ease. It was powerful enough to negate Anderson's great regenerative abilities for at least a significant amount of time.
Despite being destroyed in the Millenium Incident, Alucard had the weapon re-commissioned and remade as a tribute and testament to his former rival Alexander Anderson.
- Tommy Gun: Primarily used in his "Girlycard" form. It is a Thompson submachine gun, with no outstandign features to note.
- Bastard Sword: Primarily used in his "Vlad" form. It is a large, black, two-handed sword. Alucard is exceedingly skilled in its use, and it stood up to the clash of such a superhuman impact as clashing with Alexander Anderson and his bayonets.
- Cross: No, really. Alucard has been seen on more than one occasion to emloy an entire cross as a weapon, both as a projectile when thrown or as an improvised battering device.
- Stakes: A typical vampire-slaying tool. Alucard usually has one or two on his peson for "novel uses".
- Crucifix: Again, a traditional tool for warding off and dealing with supernatural creatures. Alucard usually keeps one on his person.
- Gloves: While not immediately evident, the gloves Alucard wears are an important article of his clothing. Even when Alucard himself is not in a human form, the gloves are often evident. They are implied to be the main mechanism restraining his powers, and the Hellsing Insignia upon them is often seen pulsing or glowing when he releases his Restriction System. As well, it is likely the gloves carry some degree of blessing or consecration, as show by his ability to wound or slay vampires with a mere touch in some cases.
- Holy Objects: While they will not inflict any permanent damage, objects and weapons which carry a particularly powerful blessing are capable of more easily inflicting serious damage. He can still heal and recover from even these wounds, but wounds from them are more arduous to heal, and in some cases actually inflict pain on him.
- Massive Damage: Massive damage inflicted in a short span of time, such as a beheading, or literally blowing him to pieces in one blow, or similar feats, will often "knock out" Alucard, putting him down for several minutes in some cases, especially if he failed to see the attack coming.
- Durability: Despite his great physical capabilities, he bears no superhuman durability of any level. He bears a remarkable resilience to knockback and pain, but his body is just as susceptible to damage and harm as a normal human's.
- Level 0: While Level 0 is most definitely Alucard's most powerful form and a terrifying thing to even imagine fighting, it is also the only state where he is truly vulnerable. In this form, sufficiently massive damage, such as destroying his heart or completely blowing him to pieces, is likely to kill him.
- Arrogance: Alucard is highly arrogant and confident in his powers. He has a right to be, being virtually immortal even before he gained Schrodinger's powers. But this also serves as something of a hindrance, as he will simply stand there and take damage he could easily avoid and be torn to pieces. In some cases this has proven to be quite unwise and nearly cost him dearly.
- "Only a man can kill a monster." Alucard firmly bleieves that only a human of sufficient will can destroy the monster he has become. While a mere human could never defeat him in direct combat, he years for the day he will find a human with the "will to destroy him". Upon the day he finds such a person, he has said many times he will willingly fade into a long, peaceful rest.
- Combat/War: Alucard lives for battle. He thrives on it and lusts for it, and often loses himself to fits of madness and insanity in battle.
- Sadist: Alucard doesn't just destroy his enemies, oh no. He utterly breaks them. Even against foes he could easily slaughter, he will toy with them, ripping both their minds and bodies apart before finally moving in for a killing blow. In this manner, even weaker opponents often have something of a chance against him.
- Hatred for the Weak: Alucard despises weakness in all its forms. When he witnessed a SWAT officer commit suicide rather than face him, he flew into such a rage that he nearly lost his mind. Those who would give up rather than fight, or resort to inhuman tactics -- such as Anderson's use of Helena's Nail -- he will spare no mercy against, and destroy them as brutally and mercilessly as possible.
- Integra: Integra is Alucard's current master. He obeys her orders unquestioningly, and if she were in danger, he would immediately go to her aid.
- Control Art Restriction System: The very system Hellsing uses to control him is also a great weakness. While Alucard can release some ofh is greater powers himself -- he can relase all the way to Level 1 depending on the situation at hand -- only a direct order from his current Master can enable him to reach Level 0 and his full power.
- Water: While a somewhat embarressing weakness, Alucard cannot cross large bodies of moving water under his own power. He may be carried across it on a ship or aircraft, or be taken across in his coffin, but he cannot physically cross water on his own power.
- Monster: Alucard is, and has been for many years now, an unholy monster. He has been called the Devil himself on some occasions. And Alucard makes no attempt to hide any of this, in fact openly admitting it in some cases, which often leads to him ending up on the wrong side of those who might have become allies, or targeted for "extermination" by certain....individuals or groups.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Cbox Name:
tell us who you are
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fahl, FehlWho else do you play?:
Couple o' losersHow did you find us?:
How did YOU find us?Time Zone:
GMT -5Roleplay Sample:
Established member; not required.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)