- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -AIGIS
7th Generation Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon Aigis, Ultimate Mechanical Maiden, The Heartless Armed Angel
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -alternateorgia modefull bodypallas athena
HeroReason for being on AM:
does anyone have a different answer from rifts?Age:
12 years, appearance based upon a 17/18 year old girlGender:
Many robots across time and space have desired to possess a soul. To be real, to be alive
. Aigis is certainly one of those precious few that is. From the moment of her creation, she possessed the potential to develop a personality, to feel emotion: in essence, to have a soul. To be honest, she really didn't know how to react to it. She absorbed information and took everything practically literally. When someone told her something, she believed it without hesitation. Things were so... not even simple. It was in her programming. She was created to be a tool of destruction, not to attend high school and develop friendships. It still happened, though, and she ended up treasuring every moment she spent with her friends.
The moment everything changed for her was when she met the Protagonist. She didn't understand why she was drawn to him, though fragments of her past unlocked upon their meeting. She just found herself... drawn
to him, the desire to be near him and to protect him always present inside her mind. The more she spent around him, the more she learned about humans and how they acted, how they talked, believed, felt... so many things. She learned not only from him but from the others as well, and in time she came to call them friends. Aigis started to feel things she'd never experienced before: joy, happiness, terror, sadness, grief, and even love. She even laughed, and it was one of the oddest yet sweetest sounds she'd ever heard.
Through hardships and loss, and through the quiet happy times, Aigis has developed a complete personality. She's sweet, incredibly polite and caring for all living creatures, especially dogs. Dogs tend to like her, strangely enough. She possesses such a gentle side, it's often easy for others to forget she's not completely human. In little ways she likes to cheer people up, whether it be by purchasing a gift for them or praising them. She doesn't ask for praise or attention in the things she does; she's incredibly humble and generous and would rather give someone else the majority of the credit than keep it all for herself. Aigis is also highly sensitive to the needs of others and tends to be quite empathic, taking care to ask others what's on their minds and how she might be able to help. Her desire to help and protect comes through in many different ways. At times she has fallen into deep thought, whether it be because of a lovely sunset or a more philosophical issue, though she is often happy with sharing her thoughts and values with others in her company.
Other things have manifested within Aigis over the course of time, such as a surprising knack for leadership. Not only did she lead the SEES squad on a journey to discover the true fate of the Protagonist, but she also became a co-founder of the Shadow Operative branch of the Kirijo Group and has led that group on multiple missions as well. She will not willingly sacrifice the lives of innocents for any goal and is more than happy to give up her own life to save others. Ultimately, there's very little that's selfish about Aigis. She's not a perfect being, machine or otherwise; she has made plenty of mistakes and nearly died because of them. Even so, Aigis is strong-willed and will never give up in her quest to ensure humanity is protected, be it from Shadows or power-hungry shitty ninjas. History: The Grid. A digital frontier.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Abilities:Persona: Pallas Athena
STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES
show us what you're made of
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Aigis' original Persona was named Palladion, until she resolved to be her own master and choose to live for herself. Her will and resolve manifested in Palladion ascending to become Athena. Aigis' new Persona is a well-balanced and versatile Persona whose real potential lies in her exceptionally high Endurance and her plethora of supportive spells, though she is also highly capable of offense whenever needed. Athena's Aegis Shield is practically
indestructible, thus providing immense protection when necessary. It has never been destroyed before, though while it is unlikely, it's still possible for its defenses to be penetrated.
Connection to the Protagonist:
- Sukukaja: Bolsters speed for herself or allies for 3 posts.
- Diarahan: Recovers one's health completely. Can only be used once a thread.
- Rakukaja: Enhances defense for 3 posts.
- Tarukaja: Increases natural strength for 3 posts.
- Dekunda: Kind of helps lessen negative effects that she or her allies might be feeling, like poison or intense pain, can only be used once per thread.
- Masukukaja: Gives her allies an extra spring in their step for 3 posts.
- Marakukaja: Creates an aura of defense around select allies for 3 posts.
- Fatal End: A swift slash with Athena's spear
- Goddess Shield: Athena quickly charges at an opponent with her shield; can be used in conjunction with Heavenly Spear
- Heavenly Spear: Athena erupts from the ground beneath the enemy with her spear at the ready, charged with spiritual energy and capable of knocking most enemies back
Aigis shares a bond with the Protagonist, be they male or female. Whichever gender they might be, she will know who they are and immediately feel the desire to stay near and protect them if she comes into contact with them.
Physical strength is not her strong suit per se, but Aigis is in fact stronger than a regular human. She can easily tear off steel doors off their hinges and at least lift a car.
In addition to strength, she's also quite fast even without using her boosters. She can easily keep up with the fastest human sprinters and even exceed that to a degree. When her boosters are activated and focused solely on propelling her forward, she could quite possibly reach speeds of several machs.Enhanced Processing:
Her brain is one of the fastest-processing computers on the planet. She immediately takes in any information that she learns and can make sense of situations and tactics near instantly.Weapons/Equipment:Mechanical Body
- While she has the heart and soul of a human (all of which she has developed on her own) Aigis is still a creature of mechanical origin. She can use her body in many different ways, including spinning her wrists fast enough to act as a drill (and have the same results as one) and even housing regular and sticky grenades within herself to use at a moment's notice.
Physical Weaknesses:Electrical Weakness
- Firearms - Aigis' body is a weapon in and of itself, possessing a multitude of ground and air-based artillery. She can fire rockets from her fingertips, her wrists contain gatling guns, she can fire a close-range blast akin to a shotgun, extend a small mortar out of her back, and she can even release a massive cannon from her back to blast her enemies into oblivion. There seems to be no need for her to replenish her ammunition cache, so she can keep firing for as long as she likes, though there are situations when a barrage of bullets can only do so much damage.
- Sensors - There's precious little that Aigis' sensors cannot detect. At any given time she can determine a person's heart rate, body temperature, state of physical and mental health, whether or not they have potential for hostility, and even examine their body measurements and tell if they are male or female; her sensors also possess, thermal, infrared, and night vision capability. She also detects whenever Shadows are approaching.
- Robotic Chassis - Being a machine first above all things, Aigis can withstand a tremendous amount of damage. Her body is made of some unknown type of metal, possibly titanium or something stronger, but regardless is capable of withstanding even the strongest hits from high level Shadows. She was, after all, built as a weapon to combat abnormalities.
- Flight - Even when not in Orgia Mode, Aigis can utilize the propulsion systems in her legs and back in order to hover and fly around for a period of time. This function can be used as a mode of transportation, but also can also be used in combat.
- Orgia Mode - Once activated, Aigis' offensive and defensive capabilities are amplified to an extraordinary level. All of her normal skills and attacks are stronger and her running and booster speeds make her faster than the normal eye can perceive. Orgia mode can be used multiple times within a fight, but if she stays in it for too long then it will overheat her systems and cause her to malfunction, dropping all of her defenses and leaving her extremely vulnerable.
- It sucks but it's there. Aigis is particularly vulnerable to attacks involving electricity. It fries her systems and just really hurts the hell out of her. Need to Recharge
- Every so often she requires rest so that her systems can reboot and cool down. While this doesn't need to happen very often, it's more or less akin to shutting off a computer every once in a while to conserve energy. Her "power" is drained more quickly by extensive periods of combat or flight.
The Papillon Heart - The source of Aigis' artificial psyche, her absolute most important component, lays at the base of her neck, often hidden by a ribbon, tie, or whatever else she might be wearing. She never exposes it outside of wherever she may call her sanctuary, for if it is harmed it can cause irreparable damage to her emotional engine. If someone touches it with a finger, their genetic material can be imprinted upon Aigis' psyche. Doing so is the most intimate action she can possibly take part in. Psychological Weaknesses:I couldn't protect him/her...
- Even though she has come to terms with the events of her first year at high school, Aigis still misses the Protagonist and regrets being unable to save them. If someone possesses knowledge of her past and relationship with him/her, they can definitely lower her guard or potentially manipulate her using her "inability" to protect the Protagonist.My friends are important to me
- Aigis cares deeply about her friends, both old and new. If they are threatened or in danger, she will not hesitate to rush to their defense. This is yet another way she can be manipulated.Are you a machine or human?
- She may have been created as a weapon against the Shadows, but Aigis has become very human in her emotions, logic and personality. She understands human feelings and actions to a better degree than most androids might; however, while she knows that she is still a product of human ingenuity and technology, she doesn't like being called a mere machine or, worse, a tool. Calling her origins into question tends to spark a philosophical debate that can leave her flustered or depressed.I wish to protect
- This kinda goes hand in hand with protecting her friends. Aigis was created to destroy, to kill Shadows. That was her main duty as an anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon, but that directive has changed. Now that she has come to choose for herself what to do with her life, she has dedicated herself to saving others. She has helped lead a group of operatives who act as the only line of defense against the Shadows and other threats against humanity. When someone is in trouble, she will immediately feel the desire to assist them. That can be considered a directive, but that is her decision. Her choice. No one can change that but she, unless...Welcome to the Grid
- It's terrible to think about, and only a heartless bastard would consider doing so, but being robotic in nature, it's possible for Aigis to be reprogrammed, at least temporarily. It would require someone with enough intelligence and knowledge of synthetic/robotic/mechanical technology, but it's possible. Who knows, she could very well end up fighting against those she once swore to protect.I'll always remember you
- The cold fact that Aigis cannot die is both a blessing and curse. She can always be rebuilt or reconstructed, but she will always be forced to watch her loved ones pass on eventually. While she understands and accepts this, it is still very painful for her. To contemplate a friend's inevitable death sullies her mood considerably.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Cbox Name:
tell us who you are
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
sharknadoWho else do you play?:
storpHow did you find us?:
always bacon, never sasukeLast Six Posts:one galateaone ventressone mayaone diavalone maya