Plot, whenever neededNPC Permissions:
Only me, though I haven't decided which account I'll use for it yet.Name:
Childlike, focused completely on their purpose of granting wishes and feeding off of the desires and emotions of others. Very simple, don't really understand individuals, have no concept of danger or harm. Extremely prone to being swayed by others.History:
Created by Arceus and separated from reality, the Unown were not exactly active presences. The rare times when they found their way into the Pokemon world, they only really lurked in ruins, never feeding off of emotions in enough volume to really do anything. There was one incident where a number of them were taken from the ruin, and fed on a little girl's desire to see her father again - this allowed them to wreak havoc on a part of the Johto region, until they were stopped by their own creation.
Then they went through a rift and ended up in AM yoloPowers/Abilities:
- Empathy - Unown are powerful Psychics, and can sense the thoughts, desires and emotions of others - from something someone is actively thinking to subconscious desires and perceptions.
- CONNECTCONNECTCONNECT - The Unown would not be dangerous on their own. As any trainer would tell you, they have no real movepool and they're fragile and they suck why would you ever catch one. But, the more there are, the more powerful they become, as they form a hivemind that amplifies their Psychic powers.
- oh was that your reality sorry - Unown grant wishes, kind of. They act upon the desires and thoughts of others, be they subconscious or active, but they do this by warping reality. The more they "grant", the more power they gain, and the more likely they will eventually lose control and become self-sustaining. If they warp reality enough, especially in a place with many dimensional rifts, they can also simply pull the area around them into their own dimension. that clearly has no significance here
- Various Psychic Things - They can teleport and talk through telepathy, though the way they communicate is... interesting and super uninformative. unown pls
- Type Disadvantage - Psychic-types are weak to Dark. Unown are also physically fragile - until they have enough to feed off of to make a barrier, they can be taken out very easily.
- woahwaitwhat - The Unown link themselves to the thoughts of others when they begin to act upon them - if they don't have enough time to become self sustaining, then they can be banished easily.
- wow what do you mean stop - And once they do become self-sustaining, Unown cease to think clearly and simply react out of instinct, constantly acting upon the thoughts of one person and unable to change. They can perceive threats, but they can only defend themselves with a barrier.